Monday, February 8, 2010

My personal path

During the time I have been trying to learn my craft, I have been solitary. Not by choice, but lack of options. I would love to be part of a Coven or at least have a teacher. But, Im at a loss as to how to find such things, and my attempts at searching has brought forth nothing. Because of this and my own faults, I have been slow at becoming practiced. I know the beliefs (and that is the base) but still have much to learn. Though we always have room to learn. I have been studying for about 4 or 5 years at this point. I would still love to join a coven, but wonder how I would blend. I have not followed one single path. But have gathered what I have come to believe. Many covens follow one path, as well as having their own traditions. None the less, I still wish to find a teacher and friends in the craft with which to practice with. As humans, we are social beings in nature. Of course, those whom wish to practice solitary are no less then those whom decide to practice in a group. I just feel at this point to grow I would benefit with guidance and wish to seek some.  This is my current position in regards to my craft. I hope I will expand my knowledge and practices soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment